What's happening? | Update Discussion - Thundr

Hello everyone! Thundr here, hope you'll doing good.

You might have already figured it out, links aren't accessible. Unfortunately I want to inform that Google has been tweaking with it's API, policies and other stuff... 

And in the consequence access to one of the main Database linked to our FLACBros website uploads was revoked. I still have the database and backups with me, don't worry.

A thing to ask is how do you want me to proceed? What suggestions do you have? I know the request for many albums you want (that I do have in database) and I'm thinking of how I will deliver it faster (posting albums individually is hard). 

Things like sharing AudioCDRips, English FLACs, online streaming, highest quality movies, full database access, I been working on many other projects like Tidal's Dolby Atmos (Not those usual AC-4s Immersive Stereo) too. Thinking to add Blu-Ray Music rips too. And surely it is going to take time to bring up everything to life.

One more thing... I see, that there is a financial barrier that always stops me from implementing amazing updates and which can help bring custom domain, keep links alive for long time, bring up streaming (it's easy), help completely remove intrusive ads et cetera in short to give better user experience. I have most of it planned but how do I nail this stuff, as I can't really invest from my side, being a kid. I kind of need financial backers to keep on working further.

Then donation payment processor comes into the role huh been thinking of how will be implementing this correctly...
 
That's all, site's uploads will remain inaccessible unfortunately for long time now. As I'm busy in many things, including website update. Let me know below in comments if you have any problems, or want to suggest or support.

Also Listen

13 comments

  1. Bro dolby ATMOS audio kaise hoga download plz help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro Give links of the songs by making a telegram account.
    Only one or two accounts are active on telegram which provide hi-res music.
    And they are not that good.
    But if you start posting on telegram it would be very great and easy for everyone to access the content.
    And their are no restrictions on telegram regarding high-res music or any type of content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am unable to download any album. Every drive link says that I have no access. Anything that I am missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please give me access to download songs from Google drive link. My email address is : finestfinnish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro you can use shared google drive storage services like gDTot and upload your contents in Google drive.
    Thanks for your awsome work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the point?after clicking all the links we still don't get access.
    links are working fine on other sites though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made in China (2019) | Hi-Res-DL 24-Bit 96kHz FLAC

    Bro, please grant access to this folder, couldn't download it
    Great work BTW
    Yes this is piracy, but lol , it's good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you comeback...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brother plz help me and access for my gmail account. mr.k.bhatt@gmail.com Also if you want any help regarding upload albums and do let me know. I will help you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Conduct a survey/poll of how many people are willing to pay and then make the website subscription only? You've made a amazing site man, I do not wanna see this die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Either use the following.
    1. Mega drive links (similar to gdrive)
    2. Telegram channel (good)
    3. Torrenting (best)

    i have a few suggestions that can help you and the community to grow just reply to this mail as to how you wanna discuss the suggestions

    Cheers mate

    Keepup the good work

    For the community, in love for great music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment